Made from extra-strong virgin grade polyethylene, with lead free pigments (so they won’t discolour) and high degree of pH soil tolerance they are manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 2648.1 1995 and AS/NZS 4275 Part 0 1995.
Detectable and Non Detectable AS/NZS 2648 Underground Service Warning Tape
Underground marker tape should be laid as per AS/NZS standards typically over underground services halfway between the service and the surface in the trench so that a warning can be given before any damage to the service is caused during a subsequent excavation – probably years later.
Detectable Underground Service Warning Tape
Available in the two most popular styles Electrical and Communication warning tapes.
Orange Tape “DANGER ELECTRICAL CABLE BELOW”
Available in 150mm x 500M with .50mm 304 Soft Stainless Steel
White Tape “DANGER COMMUNICATION CABLE BELOW”
Available in 150mm x 250M and 150mm x 500M with .50mm 304 Soft Stainless Steel
Also available in 100mm x 250M Rolls for the following services:
- White “FIBRE OPTIC CABLE BELOW” SS Wire
- Yellow “GAS MAIN” SS Wire
- Green “WATER MAIN” SS Wire
- Violet “RECLAIMED /RECYCLED WATER” SS Wire
- RED “FIRE FIGHTING” SS Wire
- Blue IRRIGATION” SS Wire
- Blue “STORMWATER” SS Wire
- Beige “SEWER MAIN” SS Wire
Non-Detectable Underground Service Warning Tape
Available in all the popular services. 150mm x 500M
- Orange “DANGER ELECTRICAL CABLE BELOW “
- White “DANGER COMMUNICATION CABLE BELOW”
- Yellow “GAS BURIED MAIN BELOW”
- Green “WATER BURIED MAIN BELOW”
- Red “FIRE BURIED MAIN BELOW”
- Pale Yellow “SEWER BURIED MAIN BELOW”
- Orange “RAILWAY SIGNALLING CABLE BELOW”
- Blue “IRRIGATION – BURIED MAIN BELOW”
- Blue “STORMWATER – BURIED MAIN BELOW”
- Lilac “RECYCLED WATER – BURIED MAIN BELOW”
Special Four Services Tape
Orange 200mm x 500M WARNING TAPE “TELECOMMUNICATIONS – NATURAL GAS – MAINS ELECTRICITY – CABLES”
Brady ToughStripe Floor Marking Tape
Brady ToughStripe Floor Marking Tape is the MOST durable, toughest floor marking tape on the market. It also happens to be the easiest to use. ToughStripe products are made with a new polyester material. This material is ideal for marking aisles, passageways, storage locations, and pointing out important safety equipment and egress paths. This polyester material is 2mm thick, has a service temperature range of -18°C to 54°C and resists harsh chemicals.
Spend less time replacing damaged or worn lines for a better looking, more efficient facility.
- Withstands forklift traffic without tearing or lifting
- Low-profile design minimises tears and scratches from skids, pallet jacks, etc.
- Rugged polyester with ultra-aggressive adhesive
Quickly lay down smooth, straight lines – without the help of co-workers.
- Can be easily applied by one person working alone
- Stiff polyester with liner prevents tape stretching and reduces wrinkles and wavy, uneven lines
- No special floor preparation required – just clean with common cleaners
Get the same visibility of painted floor markings – and pay less.
- High gloss surface shines like new paint
- Low profile minimises debris build up along the edges that occurs with thicker (extruded) floor tapes
- Surface resists marks and smudges
- Available in a variety of high impact colours
Easily remove floor markings without damaging the floor or leaving adhesive residue.
- Does not chip and flake when being removed – comes off in one piece
- Clean removal without any unsightly adhesive residue of damage to the floor
Floor marking tape available in:
Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow, Black/White, Black/Yellow, Red/White
- 51mm x 30m
- 76mm x 30m
- 51mm x 127mm (100 arrows per pack)
- 76mm x 203mm (100 arrows per pack)
- 104mm x 254mm (100 arrows per pack)